Artem went to his first Valentine party today. I don't think he really understood the whole concept, he just knew he had to put his "choo choo" cards (Thomas the Train), bubbles, and ring pops into each bag for his friends. I think a couple bags got some bonus bubbles and some got shorted, but it was a good try on Artem's part.
Artem spent approximately 5 seconds constructing his bag. He's really not into arts and crafts.
Artem doesn't eat candy and might have one or two cookies in a week so when he looked over the two tables full of brownies, candy, and cookies, he just froze...what to chose? He ended up taking one cookie, and one white chocolate covered pretzel while mama ate three Rice Krispee treats. I love those things!
Shoving in the pretzel.
Artem waited patiently for the story to be read. He's very serious when it comes to story time and will sit still through the longest stories.
Mama's little Valentine.
This afternoon Artem was playing outside with Bella when he started yelling my name. I went out back to see what the problem was and found Artem running around the backyard with his shirt pulled over his head. He must get this from his father. :)


10 comments:
He looks so tall and grown up in his little blue jeans!
Susan, that little guy of yours is so darn cute! What a ham!
Ahh...both of my kids' first Valentines parties were storytime parties. :) Love the last picture...what an adorable goofball!
Too cute!
Yes, the Valentine's Party deal is working out great for us too since neither of our kids eat candy and Kara HATES anything sweet - weird little thing huh??!
Love the pic with his shirt pulled over his head!
I almost posted a pick today of Connor wearing that SAME shirt to his Valentine party... glad to see your little Loverboy has some rockin' good taste too! :)
So adorable! I love the photo of you too together. I went to Daniel's party today and the kids ate the healthy stuff instead of the cookies and cupcakes. It was amusing as all the parents ate the yummies!
Hey, I'm a little slow, but has Little Man gotten a haircut recently?? He's looking even more grown up.....*sniff*
Laura
What a little hottie! Loved the photos (especially the one of Artem with his shirt behind his head). The photo of you and Artem is really good!! You have a ladies man on your hands!!
That last picture cracked me up. What was in those cookies? :-) Looks like he enjoyed his party.
That last picture is just so boy. Man I could just squeeze him, he is so darn cute!
Post a Comment