*walked my 2.5 miles with Artem and Bella
*showered
*made breakfast
*went to the spa and had a facial (yummm!!)
*removed a dead rabbit from the backyard.
You read that correctly. Artem and I kissed Randy goodbye as he left for work and went out back to play. I was pulling weeds and discovered a dead rabbit. Why does this stuff always happen two minutes after the man of house leaves for the day? Last week I had to remove a dead rat from the front yard that had been severed in half, this week a dead rabbit. I'm worried what I'm going to find next week.
6 comments:
At least it wasn't in a boiling pot on your stove. :)
Sounds like a glorious day except for the removal of dead rodents! EWWWWW!
You are my hero! I had to dispose of a dead mouse this past summer while my DH was out of town (long term) and I pretty much had a panic attack/heart attack, etc. I HATED it!
I always like busy mornings, so I can rest with my children in the afternoon!
Susan, I really enjoy your blog. I just re-read the blog dated 2/4..One Year Ago Today..The video made me cry tears of happiness for all of you again. One question, is Artem left handed? I noticed when he was sitting with you he would through the ball with his left hand. He is just too cute.
Health Happiness and Love to all.
All in the days work of a mom!!
Yes, better to find a bunny in the yard rather than on the stove.
Post a Comment