Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday

I've been quietly following McMama's blog for quite some time now and have finally decided to get on board with "Not Me Monday".

*I did NOT spend my whole day with my underwear on inside out. I'm always wondering how I could spend 10+ years in front of a classroom full of children and run it with smooth, steady efficiency. But I become a stay-at-home-mom to take care of ONE child and I can't even get myself together enough to put my underwear on the right way!!

*I did NOT go to the mall for some much needed "mommy needs to get away by herself for awhile b/c she's one phone call away from the nuthouse" time to shop for ME and come home with more stuff for Artem than I bought for myself. But in my defense...have you seen the new tractor line by Gymboree?? I rest my case.

*I did NOT grab my camera first to document the partial beheading of Mrs. Snowman while Artem and I decorated a gingerbread house before attempting to rescue the first lady of cold.


*I did NOT just polish off a medium sized bag of frozen almond M&M's while enjoying the silence of a house with a sleeping two year old and a snoozing Labrador inside. Nope, not me!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, your underwear comment had me in stitches!

Keeslermom said...

Isn't it amazing how those undies can flip like that after you put them on? Good list!

And the tractors? Not just TOO cute, but on SALE!!

Momma P said...

Isn't it crazy how much we lose our "once perfect brain" after we are mothers! I'm scared to think what I'll be like when I have two children to keep up with:) I love the ginger bread woman that's partially decapitated.

Anonymous said...

I'm not laughing at you, I'm feeling your pain. I once spent most of a day with my thong on wrong--like one of the leg openings around my waist. And yes, it was too tight.

And dang it, that tractor sweater vest makes me envious. Katrina would never wear it.

Not to be too demanding, but I'm waiting not-so-patiently for some Disney pictures and maybe, just maybe, the stories to go along with them?

Laura

Carey and Norman said...

Love the Not Me Mondays. I've been following her blog too :o) I thought about joining in on the fun, but I wasn't sure if my readers would know MckMama! Glad to know that you are a follower!

Tiffany said...

MCKmama, and Not Me Mondays, fabulous! Good stuff. Now you just need to round out your weeks with Favorite Things Friday! Ahem... :)

Love ya,girl!

Over Caffeinated Mama said...

So glad you decided to join the "Not-Me'ers"... isn't it freeing! :)