Our family has been in the Tampa area for the past week enjoying the incredible Florida weather while the rest of the nation seems to be gripped by some ugly, cold weather. Randy's latest toy is a powered para glider and after waiting several years to be able to own his own, he finally got his toy this week and has been busy everyday learning how to fly the glider.
Artem spent his time collecting shells and stuffing them in his pockets:
Our time in Tampa comes to an end tomorrow and we are returning to Randy's parent's house for Christmas. But before Santa makes his arrival, we'll make a stop at Disney World on Friday and have a day at the Magic Kingdom. I know Artem won't have anything to do with the characters so I've given up on seeing him with Mickey, but Artem LIVES for thrill rides and I can't wait to see him on the rides.
9 comments:
The picture of Artem and Randy on the dock is beautiful! People pay good money to get pictures like that :)
I love the picture on the dock! You have to frame that one! And wow! Randy is very adventurous with that paraglider. I hope you all have fun at Disney!
I LOVE the first picture. You should frame it for your hubby for Christmas. What a cutie. Sounds like you guys are having a good time in FL. I am happy for you. We just survive ice storm and getting ready for a big snow storm tomorrow. The joy of living in New England.
Lenka
Artem is growing up. Enjoy Disney. My Emma doesn't like big stuff things as well.
What cute pictures.....I do think Mommy needs to be in some of the pictures though! It looks like Randy was having fun flying around!
What a fun time you are having in Tampa. So glad you were able to come home for Christmas and spend time with your families. I enjoyed all the photos!
Awsome. It would scare me if Patrick told me he was going to fly on one of those things. Artem looks handsome in his polo and jeans. Hit Toon Town in Magic Kingdom. There is this cute roller coaster he can ride with Mama or Daddy. Just hold onto him tight. The Girls loved that thing!
Melissa Mc
I love that pic of Randy and Artem on the pier..how adorable. Those chubby cheeks!! Just wanna pinch him! Love you guys and have a very blessed and wonderful first family Christmas. Miss you!!
Some how I missed the post that you have a new blog. I had been wondering how you and Artem were doing. I can't believe you were in Tampa. That is where I am. Wish I would have known, we could have gotten together.
Oh I am so jealous - that paraglider looks like a blast! What fun!
Post a Comment