I love receiving Christmas cards, especially the cards with pictures on them. I save them and put them on my refrigerator so I can look at them all year. I'm always amazed at all the talent people have that design Christmas cards, which is why I turn to my friend Katie for our cards. I know my strengths and weaknesses and designing Christmas cards is NOT one of my strengths.
My friend Tiffany had a link on her blog for a Christmas Card Carousel at Faith's blog and thought it would be fun to share our card. For those of you that aren't regular followers of our blog, Randy works in United Arab Emirates, and Artem and I split our time between our home in Texas and our home in Abu Dhabi with daddy. We attended our first (and last??) camel auction this year and were shopping one day in Dubai when Randy found these camel hats. They screamed "Christmas Card Photo" to me and the rest is photography history.
(click to enlarge)
Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Card Carousel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
As far as Christmas cards that feature people wearing camel hats, I can say with almost 100% certainty that yours is the only one I've ever seen! Very cute!
I love it!! What a cute card and great picture of your family. Your son is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for your encouragement and sharing how God has worked in your family.
Merry Christmas to you!!!
Your awesome card is featured prominently in our collection of great Christmas photo cards we've received this year!
We were so thrilled to finally be able to send out a family photo card that we've been gearing up for this since September.
I know that for you, like us, you've already received the most incredible present ever this year, so anything more is just gravy.
Have a wonderful Christmas!
What a cute family!!! I love ya'll's card - thanks for sharing! Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas!
Perfect!! Love it!
hilarous! last camel auction though? would love to hear about that! merry merry and happy new year!
Post a Comment