Hi Susan,it is good to hear you are doing well on the other side of the world:)Here in New England we feel the spring is coming with 40F!!! I haven't seen my lawn since December and who knows when the snow will be gone.
He's adorable!!It's 42* and balmy here at the Jersey Shore. For me, that's flip flop weather!
Boo! It snowed in St. Louis yesterday. Awesome.
A beautiful 81 degree day here in Florida! I hope you are having a great time with the boys!
He is just too cute... squinty face and all.Happy spring!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hi Susan,
it is good to hear you are doing well on the other side of the world:)
Here in New England we feel the spring is coming with 40F!!! I haven't seen my lawn since December and who knows when the snow will be gone.
He's adorable!!
It's 42* and balmy here at the Jersey Shore. For me, that's flip flop weather!
Boo! It snowed in St. Louis yesterday. Awesome.
A beautiful 81 degree day here in Florida! I hope you are having a great time with the boys!
He is just too cute... squinty face and all.
Happy spring!
Post a Comment