Monday, January 3, 2011

Passport!

It's time to celebrate, say it with me, "Woohoo"!!

Andrik's passport arrived today!

We applied for Andrik's US passport on December 20th and it arrived in the mail today! We did not pay for expedited service but Artem's passport only took two weeks to arrive at the house so I was confident that Andrik's passport would arrive quickly as well. Now we just need to have all of his original documents returned to us. They mail them separately for security reasons.

I'm so happy to get one more thing checked off the "to-do" list for our move to Dubai.





2 comments:

Alexis Jacobs said...

Things are really falling into place!

~In awe of life~ said...

How exciting! I was watching “House Hunters International” today on HGTV and they had a couple moving from the states to Dubai. You should see if you can find it. I found it on the Icontrol area of HGTV on cable. Interesting. What an adventure.