Thursday, January 20, 2011

Holy Growth Spurt

Don't let these innocent eyes...


...and the little button nose fool you...


...this little eating machine that's working on a double chin...


...is eating us out of house and home and has now grown FOUR inches since August which moved him into the 25th % for height. He asks for seconds on pork tenderloin and spinach, tells me he wants more cheese tortellini, and ate me under the table when he devoured five adult size pancakes for breakfast last week.

At this rate, we'll need Artem to take on a paper route to pay the grocery bill.

7 comments:

Troy and Rachel said...

Precious and we totally feel your pain! Daniel ate not one but two bowls of cereal for breakfast and then asked for fried eggs. I made him two and he devoured those also! I couldn't believe it! Let me know how Artem does with the paper route, becuase Daniel may have to take one on too (LOL)!!!

Jen said...

Yay! Grow, baby, grow :). Double coupon days?

We go back to the IA doctor tomorrow, so I'm hoping she's happy with Natalia's growth :). The girl eats like crazy so I'm hoping it will be fine.

Becky and Keith said...

Oh, it will only get better! When Alex was 10ish, I cooked for 6 people just so I could feed him. Andrew eats a TON too and on the weekend when he is "relaxing", I swear he asks to eat every 5 mins!

JennStar said...

LOL!! Ahh, gotta love being a Momma to boys! Becky's right- it only gets "better." Jack is 8 and he has a mean appetite! And he's skin and bones- man I wish I could have that metabolism! :o)

Jill (& Bob) said...

I feel the same way about my newly 1 yr old. Makes me fear the teenage years...

Adrienne, Another Ordinary Miracle said...

LOL! He sounds like my Lily! :) He is so precious, Susan!!

Anonymous said...

I feel you pain sister!!! We are on set of clothes #5 for Nickolas since he came home in March. Our only hope for a good return on investment is if he is tall enough to be in the NBA. LOL