I know! I know! I know!
Moving?????
Oh, the suspense is killing me........when can you tell us?
OH- I think I know!!! When do we get to find out for sure??
You crack me up!
You sneaky girl!!! Yippeeee!! :-)
OMG, I hope I'm right!!!!When can you spill??
I am dying to know...tell already!
Girl... I think I know, but then when people have been to Russia, there's always this "other" big surprise that might be lurking out there somewhere so I might think I know but not really know, you know!
I'm guessing it has something to do with a house (maybe the one in the pictures). Does this mean Texas will be in rear view mirror???? :-(
ok your killing me !!!!! lol
I've never been good at being patient....!
Very excited for you!
Good luck!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I know! I know! I know!
Moving?????
Oh, the suspense is killing me........when can you tell us?
OH- I think I know!!! When do we get to find out for sure??
You crack me up!
You sneaky girl!!! Yippeeee!! :-)
OMG, I hope I'm right!!!!
When can you spill??
I am dying to know...tell already!
Girl... I think I know, but then when people have been to Russia, there's always this "other" big surprise that might be lurking out there somewhere so I might think I know but not really know, you know!
I'm guessing it has something to do with a house (maybe the one in the pictures). Does this mean Texas will be in rear view mirror???? :-(
ok your killing me !!!!! lol
I've never been good at being patient....!
Very excited for you!
Good luck!
Post a Comment