Sunday, July 26, 2009

Photo Shoot

My girlfriend's husband recently returned from Iraq and she asked me to take some pictures of their family now that everyone is together again. We headed out to a local park this morning and made the best of a hot, humid July morning. I had so much fun taking their pictures and of course it makes my job a lot easier when I have such a great looking family to work with. Thanks Steph and Josh, I had a great time this morning!








What photo shoot with a three year old wouldn't be complete without hunting for bugs?

5 comments:

Rhandi said...

Great pictures Susan!

Kami said...

Wow! Those turned out so good!!! :)

Carla S said...

They turned out super!!

Stephanie Moody, schiperno said...

I love them --THANK YOU!! I cannot wait to check out the disc and my family is already raving about them :)

Is this the start of Steen Photography ? :)

Joy said...

Your pictures are getting to look like professional photos.
They are beautiful!
Joy