Artem and I went to Houston last week to spend the July 4th holiday with my sister and brother in law and my adorable nephew who is 4 months old. I had the chance to shoot some pictures of him and I Double Dog Dare you to say he's not one of the MOST adorable babies you've ever seen. Go ahead...I dare you!!
Did I tell you he was cute or what?? As soon as I get unpacked and have a chance to blog, I'll fill you in on the details of Artem's last week of swim lessons, our July 4th weekend, and our visit with Cooper and Kara in Houston.
Right now I should probably wrap this up because my son is currently sniffing my toenails saying, "Yum, yum, toes smell good mama!" I think I've mentioned before that our son is clearly gifted, haven't I?





8 comments:
Hey Susan... he is a pretty cute lil guy. Is that copyright you - as in the "S" for Susan Steen?? B/c those pics are pretty darn good!! Keep up the good work =)
Beautiful baby!! Awesome pictures! Your lessons paid off :)
You are such a fantastic photographer! I'm so jealous!
It was fun visiting with you all - the babies were perfect - all of them!
Artem's sayings always make me laugh! The pictures are awesome, Susan! When are you going to come take ours for us? Ha, ha! :)
My child is clearly gifted too - she was chewing on my toes earlier today. Maybe Artem and Sarah should get together since they appartently have a thing for toes!
What a cutie! Your photo lessons have definitely paid off!
Definitely agree that he is one cutie tootie! Been catching up on your blog and love all the photos of Artem with his red socks, swimming, and eating ice cream. And, riding with Daddy in Abu Dhabi! How fun to read about the adventures of Artem.
Oh he is SUCH a doll!!!! Great pics, Suz!! Super job!
Post a Comment