I found another little treasure here in Abu Dhabi, a spray park across the street from us at the park. I wish I would have found it earlier, but now that I've discovered it, Artem and I will probably be there everyday until we leave to return to Texas in a couple weeks.
I couldn't figure out what Artem was doing but he spent a long time working with this little pebble. I finally figured out that he was trying to get the pebble to shoot up in the air in the fountain.

I ran through these one time to show Artem what to do and that's all it took. Despite being blasted by the water, he kept going and going.
I ran through these one time to show Artem what to do and that's all it took. Despite being blasted by the water, he kept going and going.
I can't help laughing when I see the look on his face.
The park had some great fountains, was very clean, and had some covered benches to get out of the sun. Artem and I had the place to ourselves this morning and spent an hour and a half running around. We were both SOAKED within a few minutes but had a blast running through the water. I don't know who had more fun today...Artem or me!

8 comments:
Oh my . . . that is seriously HOT! Looks like fun, though.
Oh my goodness, that is awesome!! And it's not even crowded! I wish I had that here in Tennessee! LOL!
Ha! Love the shot where he's getting blasted in the face. Priceless! Sounds like you two had a great time. I'm jealous!
We need one of those parks here! It was a sweltering 104 today in West Texas! I love the pictures... the one of Artem leaning down putting the rock in the water is precious!!
We need one of those parks here! It was a sweltering 104 today in West Texas! I love the pictures... the one of Artem leaning down putting the rock in the water is precious!!
That looks awesome1 And great pictures too. Love the one of water in the face and also the last one.
What a great way to cool off!
Katrina just looked over from across the room and said, "hey, are on artem.com?"
Laura
what fun!!!! haha, at least when you get back here, you'll find a tad bit of relief :) 90's is definitely much cooler!
Post a Comment