Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shameless Brag Ahead

I offer no apology for the following brag:

Randy has completed his Masters degree in Aeronautical Science with dual specialties in Aviation/Aerospace Safety and Aviation/Aerospace Management from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University with a perfect 4.0 GPA!! He started taking classes a few years ago, and persevered through 14 months in Iraq, an international adoption, a move around the world to the Middle East, and fatherhood. He is the first in his family to earn a masters degree. To say I'm proud of him is the understatement of the year.

9 comments:

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

Wow, quite an accomplishment! Way to go Randy!

Jane and Jim said...

VERY impressive!!!
So you live with a brainiac eh?
very cool.

Jodi said...

Congratulations to Randy! That is quite the accomplishment! And like they say "behind every successful man... "

findingourdaughter said...

Awesome, way to go Randy!!! I am the first in my family to have a bachelor's degree and I was almost half way to my master's when kids started coming along......there went that.
THAT is a lot to be proud of!! And he DOES have a very supportive wife too!
God Bless your family,
Angie in FL

Tiffany said...

CONGRATS Randolph!!!! :)

It's great to hear of this finally being achieved. We know how long you've been striving to complete your Masters program. So awesome! Hat's off to you, dude!

Tiff

Anonymous said...

Way to go Randy! You should be as proud of yourself as your family is! Now go do something fun with Susan and Artem!

Alexis Jacobs said...

WTG Randy!!! That is awesome!

Rhandi said...

Way to go!!! Brian finishes his in August and I AM SO READY!

Unknown said...

All I can say is DAYUM! I thought my Masters in English was impressive, but...not compared to that!!!