I love salmon. Randy does not. Salmon is good for you and Randy has been told by his doctor that he needs to eat more foods that are "good for him". Randy will now be eating salmon.
I came across the yummiest salmon recipe in all places, Parenting Magazine. It was extremely easy to make and Randy could not get enough of this salmon, even eating seconds.
Sesame Roasted Salmon
cooking spray
2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp honey
1 1/4 lb salmon fillet
1 Tbsp black sesame seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking pan with foil. Coat with spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, Dijon mustard, and honey.
3. Slice salmon into four pieces, then place in the pan skin side down. Prick the surface with a fork. Spread honey-mustard mixture over the top of the fish, sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Place the pan on the middle rack of the oven and bake for 10 to 20 minutes, until the fish flakes evenly when pierced with a fork. The total cooking time will depend on thickness.
It's good, no? Let me know if you make it!

4 comments:
Hi Susan,
You have inspired me so I bought everything to make this tonight!!! Its similar to a Nigella Lawson (do you have Nigella in US..maybe not?)salmon dish I make...but different flavours.
:-)
Robyn
Looks soooo yummy!
Hey, I wonder if Artem has any plumbing in his future!! heehee
I'm going to make this - thank you for posting it! I am always on the lookout for healthy fish recipes, as well.
Post a Comment