I'll give you a couple days and then tell you what I noticed.
That he could care less about the candy???
He is not digging through a bag for candy!~melissa
Eyes are only on the ball...not the candy...just like my Russian son :)
My little Russian is the same way. He was only interested in the bubbles he received on Saturday, couldn't care less about the candy!
He's happier playing ball than eating candy - Daniel's the same way!
It looks like he has a great swing. At what age do you start little league?Joy
still no interest in candy eh? That's GREAT!!!!I wish I could be like that!
I'm going to go with he's WAY cuter!! :) Hopefully our little one will be able to resist candy like Artem.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That he could care less about the candy???
He is not digging through a bag for candy!
~melissa
He is not digging through a bag for candy!
~melissa
Eyes are only on the ball...not the candy...just like my Russian son :)
My little Russian is the same way. He was only interested in the bubbles he received on Saturday, couldn't care less about the candy!
He's happier playing ball than eating candy - Daniel's the same way!
It looks like he has a great swing. At what age do you start little league?
Joy
still no interest in candy eh? That's GREAT!!!!
I wish I could be like that!
I'm going to go with he's WAY cuter!! :) Hopefully our little one will be able to resist candy like Artem.
Post a Comment