Abu Dhabi has some SERIOUSLY rich people living there and with that great wealth comes very expensive cars. It's common to sit at a red light and be surrounded by Maserati's, Ferrari's, and Porsche's. After awhile you become numb to all the fancy cars all around you. I think secretly those drivers are really coveting our Mercury Mountaineer SUV, but that's a whole other topic for later. :)
Artem has been immersed in fancy cars and you would think he would ooh and ahh over them.
Will he love a bright colored Lamborghini?
How about a sleek Bentley coupe?
Maybe a posh Rolls Royce?
How about a super-modified Mercedes or Ferrari?

None of the above...as a matter of fact its quite the opposite...every time we pull in the Hobby Lobby parking lot Artem ohhs and ahhs over an old, sun-rotted purple Camaro and excitedly exclaims, "I yuv that Maro mama!" That's my boy, keeping it real.


5 comments:
Hmmm... I can hear the Redneck jokes already :) It's okay Artem, you love whatever you want - even if it's a red Gremlin!
Well, I think Artem needs to meet my friend Tanya. When her now hubby came to pick her up for her first date with him, he drove his Porsche. She is so funny because I asked her afterward how she liked his car to which her response was, "It was nice, but it's no Camaro!" She is so small town (my hometown) that she didn't even know what a Porsche was. Too funny.... she and Artem have kindred spirits! :)
Haha! Too cute.
Gotta love that boy!
Okay too funny! he is a boy with my same taste.
Post a Comment